Driving adoption in an IT-enabled change program
Client Sector : Construction
Location : UK
Our client made a huge investment in the process of moving to the Oracle Cloud. All business functions, including HR, CRM, Projects, Procurement and Finance, were affected by the change.
In order to get the benefits of standardization and consolidation from this investment, our client is dependent on user adoption. We were engaged as change partner for over two years to work alongside Integrator and other consultancies.
We engaged in a long-term partnership with our client to:
- Gain sponsorship and buy-in from senior stakeholders by running a series of senior stakeholder events
- Develop an appealing visual identity for the program to provide consistency and continuity
- Define the change, and the impact of the change, on key roles within the organization, along with the specific interventions to support each of those user groups
- Develop the change journey for key roles – we’ve got the change to life
- Induct key users into a Change Champion Network
- Assessment and measure business readiness within the organization getting ready for the change – warming up through awareness sessions, events, town halls, presentations to key team meetings, etc.
The differences we made:
- We made that change management with every go-live
- We developed a clear change story for each of the key roles defined , Allowing the change to be articulated
- Provided consistency of message to align senior sponsors in the change
- We built and maintained the champions network , developing them into the key conduit between the program and the organization . We developed them to become super users of the system who supported the delivery of the program
- We support multiple go-lives through training, communications, coaching and live events
- We built up knowledge and understanding of the change process within the organization to Ensure the change what sustainable
- We made sure each impacted area was ready for the changes before they were delivered