Setting a digital and agile mindset
Client Sector: Logistics
Our client needed a new way of working in digital projects to better deal with digital requirements. To be able to do this, the framework needed to be focused on agile methods.
In order to convince all employees of the benefits the new way of working will bring, everyone needed to agree with the new solution and new methods. This meant a close collaboration with all employees.
CPCs approach for setting up the digital and agile mindset:
- Created several bricks that would be needed for an agile way of working, such as “Product Vision”, “Epics”, “User Stories”.
- Brought all involved parties to the table to test the methods, improve and learn processes, methods and the new collaboration aspects of the model.
- Adapted the new methods and tools for a key project with full digital scope.
- Defined a blueprint how to work in digital projects.
- Created Success Stories to establish the new approach and tools.
- Helped our client to focus on leadership skills, which are inevitable for agile digital projects.
The differences we made:
- The employees were able to test all methods and tools before using them.
- We ensured that the managers were well equipped to act in agile digital projects.
- We defined the future standards for digital projects.
- All employees felt being considered instead of left out.
- We brought the responsibility back to the employees, who will later have to live the new way of working.